PULASKI SEMINAR INFORMATION
Attend Dr. Ming Wang's seminar to learn about the latest advancements in laser eye surgery. Join us at this free event on Monday, October 23rd at 7pm.
All attendees will receive:
- $1,200 Off Elective Laser Procedures
- Bring 2 Guests - 35% Off
- Multiple Chances to Win 50% Off
- Free Consultation
Location and Date:
- Pulaski Parks & Recreation Department, 333 E College St, Pulaski, TN 38478
- Monday, October 23rd at 7pm
NO MORE GLASSES AND CONTACTS
BENEFITS OF 3D LASER PROCEDURES
- Tracks your eye at over 200x per second.
- If you look away the laser stops.
- Most procedures are non-invasive, performed on the external surface of the eye.
- 15 minutes to complete.
- Back to normal routines within 24 hours.
- Solutions for near and distance problems.
Dr. Ming Wang (Harvard & MIT; MD, PhD)
NASHVILLE, TN - TOP EYE SURGEON
Dr. Ming Wang (Harvard & MIT; MD, PhD) was the first ophthalmologist in Tennessee to provide 3 solutions for reading glasses - KAMRA, Raindrop and the Forever Young Lens.
An innovative eye surgeon, a laser physicist, a champion ballroom dancer, a musician and a philanthropist, Dr. Wang is the epitome of a modern-day Renaissance man and a true artist. As a researcher with a publication in the world renowned journal “Nature”, and as the director of the internationally known Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center in Nashville, TN, Dr. Wang has performed over 55,000 LASIK procedures (including on over 4,000 doctors), and has helped patients from over 40 states in the US and 55 countries worldwide, with all sight restoration surgeries performed free of charge. He also received NPR’s Award as the Philanthropist of the Year in 2006, and Nashvillian of the year in 2016.
Inside Talkapolis: Wang Vision Institute Patient Testimonials