Attend Dr. Michael Keil’s seminar to learn about the latest advancements in laser eye surgery. Join us at this free event on Monday, November 20th at 7pm.
All attendees will receive:
- Complimentary Consultation
- Grand prize drawing for 50% off elective procedures
Location and Date:
- Holiday Inn Grand Haven-Spring Lake, 940 W Savidge St, Spring Lake, MI 49456
- Monday, November 20th at 7pm
- 6:30PM - Doors Open, Refreshments
- 7:00PM - Dr. Keil’s Presentation
- 8:00PM - Q&A with Dr. Keil
NO MORE GLASSES AND CONTACTS
BENEFITS OF LASER LASIK
- Tracks your eye at over 200x per second.
- If you look away the laser stops.
- The procedure is non-invasive, performed on the external surface of the eye.
- 15 minutes to complete.
- Back to normal routines within 24 hours.
What is LASIK?
DR. MICHAEL KEIL
Why I Chose To Be A Lasik Doctor - Dr. Michael Keil
A resident of Grand Rapids, MI, Dr. Keil is a Board-Certified surgeon by the American Osteopathic Board of Ophthalmology, and is a Fellow of the American Osteopathic College of Ophthalmology. He has been involved in Lasik surgery since 1999 and was the Medical Director and Lasik Surgeon at LasikPlus in Grand Rapids, which opened in 2006. Dr. Keil enjoyed it so much that in 2009 he bought the center, which is now Keil Lasik Vision Center.
With his long and highly successful career as a Lasik surgeon and having performed almost 10,000 surgeries, he is ranked as one of Michigan’s most experienced. As such, professionals such as firefighters, law-enforcement, doctors and media personalities have sought out Dr. Keil to perform their Lasik procedure.
Hear what real patients have to say about their experience with Dr. MICHAEL KEIL: