Attend Dr. Mohammad Al-Khudari's seminar to learn about the latest advancements in laser eye surgery. Join us at this free event on Wednesday, October 4th at 6:30PM.
All attendees will receive:
- $600 Off LASIK
- $1000 Off Forever Young Lens
- Free Consultation
Location and Date:
- Family Eye Physicians, 6201 W. 95th St, Oak Lawn, IL 60453
- Wednesday, October 4th at 6:30PM
NO MORE GLASSES AND CONTACTS
BENEFITS OF LASER LASIK
- Tracks your eye at over 200x per second.
- If you look away the laser stops.
- The procedure is non-invasive, performed on the external surface of the eye.
- 15 minutes to complete.
- Back to normal routines within 24 hours.
Dr. Mohammad Al-Khudari
Mohammad Al-Khudari, M.D. is a board certified ophthalmologist and a native to the southwest suburbs of Chicago.
Dr. Al-Khudari has received numerous awards including Best Research Project from the Chicago Ophthalmology Society, Outstanding Teacher of the year and Chief Resident of Stroger Memorial Hospital. He has authored many publications and completed research on macular degeneration, glaucoma and pediatric ophthalmology.
He is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, the Chicago Cphthalmology Society, American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, American Academy of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus Society and the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons.