Medical Seminar Marketing and Management
Talkapolis Nashville is looking to fill the position of - Medical Seminar Marketing and Management - Immediately.
- Compensation: Starting rate of $12.00 / per hour.
- Contract job part-time:
We promote mini events around medical topics around middle Tennessee . This is the entry level to a more advanced marketing and advertising job.
You need to be consistent above all else.
16 hours per week for first month and then likely to increase to 30 if you want it.
- You will be expected to help with administrative duties such as billing and Facebook posting.
- 60% of the time you'll be working lists and Facebook advertising campaigns.
- 40% of the time you'll be driving and setting up seminars.
- Book room
- Show up at the appointed time
- Help setup screen
- Check off names at the door
- Two hours start to finish
- Rest of the time you'll work out of office in Berry Hill
You'll need a good car to drive within a 90 mile radius of Nashville.
You need to be able to block out Monday and Wednesday from 4 PM to 10 PM. Most weeks you'll be putting seminar on those nights. You'll always know your schedule 21 days in advance.
You will be compensated for mileage if required to drive.
If this sounds like fun to you then apply.
Basic skills needed.
- Understand evolving web and its applications.
- Work rapidly and understand the big picture.
- Be willing to learn.
- Be a great communicator and always helpful to everyone in your working environment.
You'll learn most of what you need on the Job so if you feel confident please apply.
You do not need to have multiple years of experience working in old technology but do need to show confidence and demonstrable talent for the specific skills we're seeking.
You must be ready to start immediately if hired.