Administrative assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office and to liaise with clients as a key point of contact. You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. The admin job scope includes communicating via phone and email, ensuring that all administrative assistant duties are completed accurately, and delivered with high quality in a timely manner.
• Location and hours flexible
• 30 hours per week
• Must spend a minimum 3 half days in office each week
The requirement would be 3 days in the office (26 hours) and 4 hours to allow for checking and answering emails outside of the office. Emails would need to be monitored each day. This time allows for an hour/day of work time outside the office.
• Answer and direct emails and phone calls
• Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
• Maintain client contact lists
• Produce and distribute correspondence to clients
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Assist in client invoicing
• Order office supplies
• Book travel arrangements
• Book seminar venues
• Provide general support to staff, clients and customers
• Proven admin or assistant experience
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Proficiency in Google documents -- E.G. Google Spreadsheets, Google Docs, Google Drive
• Understanding of Social Media -- E. G. Facebook, Instagram,
• $12 to $15/hr. Depending on experience.